Set amongst 213 hectares of tropical gardens and surrounded by an Ernie Els designed 18-hole golf course, the resort offers restaurants, shops, kids clubs for all ages, a variety of complimentary water-sports, resort pool, and more.
The hub of the resort is the lively waterfront “village” with boutiques, personal fitness centre, wellbeing lounge, golf club house, kids club, teens club, swimming pool and tennis courts.
You can stroll along the beach, enjoy a dip in the beautiful lagoon, perhaps nip over to the secluded Island of Ile-aux-Cerfs for a picnic, or explore the rich Mauritian corals with an underwater expedition.
• 18-Hole Golf Course
• Heated Swimming pools
• Children’s pool
• Fitness equipment
• Wellbeing Centre
• Water Excursions: glass-bottom boat, snorkeling trips, daily shuttle to Ile-aux-Cerfs island.
• Boat House: Hobie Cats, fun boats, laser sailboats, windsurfers, kayaks, pedal-boats, water-skiing.
• Baby-sitting service
• Kids club (8 months to 13 years)
• Teens Club
• Car rental service
• Tour and excursion service
• Helicopter, private car and boat transfer
• Multilingual concierge
• Beauty salon – hairdresser upon request