These high-end beachfront suites are some of our very favourites. They are ideal for all kinds of interests since they have it all: excellent swim & snorkelling beach, a great pool on the sea, tons of activities nearby (see below), great shopping & restaurants nearby, and excellent service.
Couples (with up to one baby) should note that there is special pricing for them outside of the holiday season. Please look for our listing with “couples” pricing, or inquire.
• Excellent, quiet beach with both sandy areas (for swimming), and reef areas (for good snorkelling). Amazing views & sunsets.
• Two giant gas Weber grills and picnic tables under the banyan tree near the pool enable for lovely outdoor grilling. (You also have a barbecue at your apartment).
• Food Lovers supermarket is within walking distance (about 100 m up the road)
• A wealth of activities. Within a 45 minute drive you can:
– Kite-surf under Le Morne mountain;
– Long-board at Tamarin beach;
– Swim with Dolphins;
– Hike Le Morne and up the gorges of Riviere Noire National Park (or drive to its summits);
– Waterfalls & Coloured Earth & rhumery/restaurant at Chamarel;
– Horseback riding in the mountains or sea;
– Casela Adventure & safari park (and zip-lining);
– Kayaking in the sea or up rivers;
– And more…
SERVICE & AMENITIES
• A complex manager is on-site 6 times weekly to supervise operations and attend to any issues you encounter during their stay.
• 6 times a week to fully service each apartment. Sundays and public holidays will cost an additional Rs. 650 per service and payable on checkout.
• 24/7 security guards and cameras on common areas.
• Alarm system in each apartment.
CONSUMABLES REPLENISHED DAILY
• Luxury branded shampoo, body lotion and liquid shower soap
• Toilet paper
• Bin liners
• Washing liquid, powder and dishwasher tablets
• High thread-count quality cotton linens are provided and changed 3 times weekly: bed-sheets, towels, beach/pool towels, bath mats, duvet & covers, pillows & cases.
FOOD & DINING
• Breakfast can be ordered at cost + delivery fee of about 8€ per day. Menu will be provided so that you may order the night before.
• In-house dining:
Menus from Rs 2000 (~65€) for 4 people (please inquire after booking)
• Custom pre-stocking: groceries payable at cost). Check list available on request.
• Standard welcome pack: for 50€ your kitchen will be stocked with a generous fruit basket with fresh tropical fruits, bottled water, fruit juice, coca cola, local beer, breakfast cereals, yogurt and milk, slice breads, butter & fruit jams, coffee (Nespresso machine with 5 capsules).
• Cooler box provided for the beach
Property Position, Decor, and View
The photos are indicative of the unit type and quality, but your unit may vary slightly in position, decor, and view. In the case of apartments, floor level may also change between ground and first floor (Penthouses will not change). We try to accommodate requests for a specific placement, but it often cannot be guaranteed.
While we will do what we can to help, we cannot refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we refund alternations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. We strongly advise you acquire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip.
You may be required to provide a valid credit card to the property manager upon check-in as additional security against breakages during your stay. An authorisation for an amount of MUR 20, 000 (about 500€) may be made, and will be released within 10 days of your departure.
Guaranteeing Early Check-in / Late Check-out
A fee is required if you wish to ensure an early arrival or late departure. Please check the noted times for this property and inquire with us if needed.