RATED 5/5 ON TRIP ADVISOR by 18 REVIEWERS
(as of December, 2013)
These serviced apartments are in a chic neighbourhood, near shops and restaurants, and offer intimacy & privacy in an outstanding location. They are on Pointe-aux-Biches beach, five minutes from the town of Trou-aux-Biches, and ten minutes from bustling Grand Baie.
Situated closest to the beach, two beachfront apartments are located on the ground floor and two on the first floor. The ground floor units enable guests to walk straight out towards the pool area, while the first level units enjoy an unobstructed view of the Horizon.
Modern touches such as glass bordered balconies, 40 inch flat screen televisions, Nespresso machines and sleek architectural lines make the Plage Bleue beachfront Apartments a premier choice of accommodation on the North west Coast for the discerning traveller.
Each apartment has three bedrooms and two bathrooms as well as an open-plan kitchen and living area which flows onto an outdoor terrace. The Master bedroom comprises a large en-suite bathroom and wardrobe. The two additional bedrooms (queen and twin) share a spacious bathroom.
The main appeal of the beachfront apartments is their proximity to the beach. Because there are only four units, we advise guests to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
• Amazing views & sunsets
• Chic neighbourhood, near shops and restaurants
• Sand & reef (swim & snorkel)
• Verandah Pointe aux Biches Hotel within walking distance
• A complex manager is onsite Monday-Friday to supervise operations and attend to any issues you encounter during your stay.
• 5 1/2 days a week to fully service each apartment. Sundays and public holidays will cost an additional Rs. 650 per service and payable on checkout if requested by clients.
• 24/7 security guards and cameras on common areas.
• Alarm system in each apartment.
CONSUMABLES (ON ARRIVAL)
• Shampoo, body lotion and liquid shower soap
• Toilet paper
• Bin liners
• Washing liquid, powder and dishwasher tablets
• High thread-count quality cotton linens are provided and changed 3 times weekly: bed-sheets, towels, beach/pool towels, bath mats, duvet & covers, pillows & cases.
• Cooler box provided for the beach
FOOD & DINING
For about 25€, foods & drink will be provided so that you have some breakfast foods your first morning. It includes a selection of Jam, Yogurt, Butter, Sugar, , Sliced Bread, Pineapples, Apples, Grapes, Oranges, Kiwis. Tea bags, Nespresso coffee, Local Juice, Milk, Tea Bags, Water.
For 8€ per person breakfast will be served to your suite and our service staff will set your breakfast and subsequently clear the table and clean the apartment. Breakfast includes: Juice, Coffee, Milk, Tea, Pain-au-Chocolat, Croissants, Bread, Jam, Fruits, & Yoghurt.
Property Position, Decor, and View
The photos are indicative of the unit type, but the property you are provided may vary somewhat in position, decor, and view. in the case of apartments, floor level may also change between ground and first floor (Penthouses will not change). We try to accommodate requests for a specific placement, but cannot guarantee it.
Hire Travel Insurance
We strongly advise you to hire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip. While we and our partners will do what we can to help, we cannot refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we refund alternations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. Please acquire trip insurance!
You may be required to provide a valid credit card to the property manager upon check-in as additional security against breakages during your stay. An authorisation for an amount of MUR 20, 000 (about 500€) may be made, and will be released within 10 days of your departure.
Late Check-in / Early Check-out
To guarantee an early check-in or late check-out a fee is required:
• Jan 11 – Dec 19: 97.50€ is required
• Dec 20 – Jan 10: 50% of our peak season rate
We unfortunately cannot provide these services for free because owners often use their properties when unoccupied, and on short notice,